I know it was silly to post on FB I needed encouragement, but I did. This is not easy. I have the will power of a cat in front of fish. Thanks for saying those things they made me teary-eyed. You wanna know how I am doing it? Painfully.
I am at the gym 3 hours a day. Before Izzy gets up, she comes with me for an hour, and then lap swimming when she goes to bed. It is a lot, but I have a lot to lose.
Complain moment: my house is a wreck and I am EXHAUSTED!
Food: If I can’t read it, I don’t buy it. (ingredients)
White sugar is the devil; if I don’t abstain from it it rules me. Too much sugar really was halting my progress. So I had to cut it out as much as I can. Unfortunately I fell of the wagon this week- birthday party food and I ATE!! (I did want to throw up afterwards)
I cook our meals, we eat less and regularly. Period.
I originally started following www.fit2fat2fit.com, which REALLY helped getting us started and shaping our new habits. We only take vitamins, no expensive stuff. We have a very small budget.
Casey has done great too. He has cut soda and other things and is now only 30lbs from his goal. Casey really does a lot to help me do this. I know how I got fat and I fixed it- another story. I couldn’t do it without Casey’s support. This regime is NOT forever, it will get me to my goal and then I will back off.
I wasn’t going to tell anyone till I made my goal, but I needed a push. I have been taking pictures along the way but no one gets to see them till I am done.
It has been the small stuff that has kept me going… starting to feel my tendons behind my knee. Seeing my collarbone come back. Who would think to miss those? I look forward to the day I don’t cringe in mirror.
3 comments:
You truly are doing awesome! It sounds like you've made some really sound goals that keep you on track (even if you do fall off the wagon for a week). Keep pushing, girl! Your determination is inspirational to me!
Oh Michelle! You are so amazing lady. I miss you.
You are awesome!!! It feels so good to be doing healthy things for your body. Sounds like you've got good, solid goals that will bless you and your family for years to come. I miss you, neighbor!
Post a Comment