We went to Moab last week! There is music, it makes the movies better. We don't have a video camera so the real audio is terrible from the camera. Well anyway, Enjoy! We had allot of fun!
Looks like a ton of fun!!! I have a lot of memories of Moab. Remember "Rascal, that ain't your home!"? Of course Norman kicking over some guys meal? Casey should remember that!
5 comments:
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I have never been to Moab, maybe we will have try and make it their before we move to Ohio!
Looks like a ton of fun!!! I have a lot of memories of Moab. Remember "Rascal, that ain't your home!"? Of course Norman kicking over some guys meal? Casey should remember that!
Those are really neat pictures! Did you just go by yourselvse or was there someone else there?
I loved the way you did the pictures and music. It looks like you had a lot of fun.
Wow Michele, your blog has quite the following!
Mike
Post a Comment