Saturday, April 25, 2009

Our Road Trip Up the Oregon Coast!

We had allot of fun. We visited old friends, family, saw new places, and tried new things. Casey's brother Quinn came with us.
Video w/ music... you know the drill. Thanks for watching and making comments. Casey and I love to read them!
To respond to Mike Baker's Comment: we have a large following... we are so FAMOUS! Teehee.
To everyone else: come visit us or invite us to see you and you too can be added on our blog! Not sure what our next adventure will be, but stay tuned.
I don't scrapbook, I make home movies!

4 comments:

Tannie Datwyler said...

I'm so glad you had good time. I really was so fun to talk in your backyard/area :) for visiting teaching. How do you get such a HUGE movie clip to upload? It takes me forever to get just a tiny 20 second clip to upload. :) I like that you do movies.

joyce said...

I love your movie, I will show it to Quinn, he will get a kick out of it. I got my computer working finally. Jeremy tried a new router and it worked. YEAH!!!

Shauna & Travis said...

Love the movie, looks like you guys had a fun trip with Quinn.

Aloha_Misty said...

For some reason your blog isn't showing up on my reader! I will have to figure out why! I LOVE the picture of the tulips and the windmill...that is totally desktop background material!