Saturday, May 30, 2009

DISNEYLAND!

SO FREAKIN' AWESOME!! Totally got heat stroke for 2 days after returning- so worth it! Went on the 22 to 25th. So this is what happened:

On Sunday the 17th my Sister's husband Kerry called and said he was taking us all to Disneyland for the memorial holiday. WOW! That's not what I planned for the following Saturday- OH my!! I am too boring now-a-days! Anyway Casey and I drove to LA and everyone else was flown in. We stayed in a 2 bedroom suite at the Disneyland Hotel. Ate HUGE meals everyday with characters, went on rides until our legs fell off, and ended our day with fireworks. Since I worked for Disney I knew shortcuts and tricks of the park and was finally able to show my family. Between fastpasses and my dad in a wheelchair- NO LINE WAITING!! HAHAHA! In my older age (25-not that old) I have become quite serious and I think I scared Casey a little bit. "Man, if you want somthing nothing gets in your way!" was his response to first night there. I went a bit crazy and ran that park!
Monday we ate in the park and casey and I had to hit the road to get back because I had to teach tuesday, we got home at 2AM. I took excedrin and taught Tuesday, came home and took a nap. Tannie, my visiting teacher came over at 6 and the whole time my head would not stop spinning!! After she left at 7 I felt so bad. Fever, chills, headache, muscle ache. Excedrin worked the best but I didn't want to use too much because it is SO strong. So I only used it when I was teaching. Today, saturday may 30, has been my best day. Though I am going to take some medicine to get through the day. Casey is gardening right now and I have been doing this... gotta go!!

I will post a movie as soon as I get more pictures from my parents, my collection is kinda slim. But I do have some silly moments...

4 comments:

Five Frandsens said...

Oh, Casey and Princess Jasmine!!! Was that embarrassing?

Tannie Datwyler said...

I'm so glad you had such a wonderful time. I'm also sorry I bugged you when you weren't feeling well. :( I'm sorry you felt poorly.

Shauna & Travis said...

Is this one of those sci-fi adventure camps for Casey?

Travis

Karen Bell said...

Looks like fun!! Did you get glasses?